Write for Us
Be a muse and inspire others! Team DXHIVE is inviting you to publish on our site as a guest blogger. We love genuine content; we are grateful for publishing your blog and having you part of our team. Our top bloggers will also receive products to test and enjoy as part of our give back spirit.
- Health and Fitness
- Recipes (Health, weight management, and fitness)
- About you and your cause related to charity
- Surprise us, let your passion and emotions fuel your words and inspire others!
- To submit your article for consideration, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include the full article and title.
- Articles must be 500 words or above.
- Send at least two photos. You must own all rights. If you don't have photos for your blog, no worries we will supply the photos.
- Include a short bio with a link to your website, and social media pages.
- A photo of you to use for your bio.
- You can view an example guest post here
- DXHIVE Limited retains the right to reject any submission at any time. By submitting to DXHIVE you acknowledge that you legally own the rights to all content submitted, are in compliance with the law and not violating the rights of any third party. You acknowledge that all information you provide is true, accurate and up to date. By submitting content in the form of articles, text, photographs, images, graphics, audio and/or video, etc. to DXHIVE Limited you are granting us a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty free, nonexclusive and sublicensible right and license to display, broadcast or publish such content in any way we deem applicable in a lawful manner or for any lawful purpose, including online, in print, on social media, for marketing purposes, etc. You acknowledge and agree to allow any edits deemed appropriate or necessary by the DXHIVE Team. This includes permitting the creation of derivative works, re-editing, adapting, or modifying. You agree that you shall be held solely responsible for your own submissions and the consequences of publishing or posting them.
Have an amazing day, and don't be shy we want to hear from you!
- The DXHIVE Team